Wednesday, January 10, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: No, YOU Nearly Forgot About WBC 1/10/24

Hello and welcome to a fashionable later post of WednesdayBookClub! I totally remembered about this before 10AM my time




Let's get started, shall we?



So I've been focusing on some projects and I haven't read. That said, I'm putting today aside and locking myself out of my phone to read (After maybe playing some Pokemon Go) and I'm finishing a book, dang it!


I also temporarily have an audible account (Which I have mixed to angry feelings about) and I'm listening to Andrea Vernon book 2 to finish it up)


What abouy you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers