Tuesday, February 13, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: 2/14/24

Welcome to WednesdayBookClub, gang!! I hope everyone had a lovely week despite the giant garbage fires outside our doors





BTW, I've already seen two people on my taglist lament about how they need book club to happen because they need to vent about their books so um, I'm very curious about what's about to hit me. Let's get started



So this week, I've been reading Andrea Vernon and the Superhero-Industrial Complex. I'm not enjoying this as much as the last but it might be because I know a bit of the cliffhanger at the end. That said, I still love this world and The Big Axe is my book boyfriend. I know I read a fair bit of romance but I choose him and I love him. I'm about halfway through. 

I'm also getting started on Murderbot 2: Artifical Condition. Nothing much to report back yet because I'm not far into it. I'm still trying to remember everything from the last book.

I'm gonna try to be done with both books this week so I can focus on this last arc (*Cough* And maybe pick up another one *Cough*). 


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers