Tuesday, February 6, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: 2/7/24

Hello all and welcome to WednesdayBookClub! I hope everyone is doing alright this week. I have been writing so much this past week and I'm semi burned out of expressing my opinion about stuff, lol


Anyway, let's talk about books





This week, I finally finished At First Spite by Olivia Dade. The review is here but TLDR, book good. I'm officially down to one ARC, the high school take on Twelfth Night.


I picked up book 2 of Murderbot but I haven't gotten started yet. I'm also probably about to load up on audiobooks loans and get started on the non-arcs I wanted to read this year. If you're curious about what some of those books are, here's my list of some of them


That's it for me. This is a shorter book club but the aforementioned tons of writing has me wiped so on to you all? Anything good this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers