Tuesday, May 14, 2024

WednesdayBookClub 5/15/24: Editing Mode

 Hello, all and welcome to another WednesdayBookClub! I hope everyone is having a good week despite *Handwaves* and the weather! It's getting hot but it's still raining buckets just to remind everyone that it's still spring.




Welp, let's talk books!



I ain't read nothing. I've been editing the podcast episode on While You Were Sleeping (HALFWAY DONE!) and later this week, I gotta edit the transcript for the Black Annabeth episode (Technically, it's about the show but c'mon. It's about Annabeth) so I'm gonna try to focus up and actively snatch up time to ready.


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers