Wednesday, May 8, 2024

WednesdayBookClub:Out Pokemon Hunting

Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub!! I hope everyone's had a calm week this past week. I had a rough mental health day yesterday so I'm about to go Pokemon hunting (And I guess go outside for a stupid mental health walk). 





Let's get started!!


So this week, the books I put on hold seem to be coming in so now I got Pride and Premeditation (Contemporary P&P murder mystery) because my brain is fixated on Jane Austen and murder, it seems. I also got Mr. Malcolm's List. Looking forward to those.


What about you all? Anything good? And did you pick up anything from Free Comic Book Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers