Tuesday, May 28, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: 5/29/24

Welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! So for those who missed it (Or for anyone who might be reading the backlog of these), last week, I had a mini sinus infection thingy? My sinuses decided to make like Niagara Falls and I was too exhausted to do book club last week





But I'm mostly recovered and ready to rock! Let's get started


So this week, I was too sick to focus on anything and then when I could, I tried to catch up on work I missed out on. I'm actually still catching up on life stuff. And yes, I *am* starting to feel guilty about not reading my arc, thank you for asking.


What about you all? Anything good this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers