Tuesday, June 11, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: Recovery Book Club 06/12/24

 Hello all and welcome back to our usual WednesdayBookClub! So last week, I had to take off because I had to go to Urgent Care for my ear. It seems like my pervious sinus infection thingy hadn't completely gone away and I had an ear infection. A gnarly one if the horrified look my PCP gave me is an indicator. My ear isn't completely 100% but it's loads better than what it was last week




Thanks to Mythbri and Nemesis_Goldenhair for taking over for me on both Twitter and Blusky. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. Now, that we're done with that, BOOK CLUB!!


So this week, I'm reading My Kind of Trouble by L.A. Schwartz and yall, this book was made for me. A plus sized grifter trying to get pay back from a Big Bad and her first mark is an awkward Autistic librarian who hates book banners. Sign. Me. Up!


I'm about 10% into it and having a blast. I haven't read that much because honestly, I was in so much pain, I was just sleeping or trying to not have a meltdown every 5 minutes. (Which I somewhat did)


What about you all? Anything good? Have I missed anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers