Wednesday, May 1, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: Free Comic Book Day Is Coming!

Hello and welcome to book club, everyone! Just a friendly reminder that this upcoming Saturday is Free Comic Book Day in the US. Once again, if possible, be sure to support your local shops. Buy something, give them a follow on social media, give them a shout out, etc!




Now that I've plugged that, on to book club!!



So this week, I've finished In Which Margo Halifax Learns the Value of Restraint. It was funny and dramatic and a good bite-sized romance. TW for BDSM elements and a brief mention of an attempted assault if you're interested.


Haven't made real headway into my other books because I drifted into a depression and just kinda stopped reading anything. Feeling better now so hopefully, I can read again.


What about you all? Anything good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers