Tuesday, June 25, 2024

A Heat Wave Book Club: 06/26/24

*Sit directly in front of a fan* Hello, gang. Welcome to another book club. Here in the states and the UK, we're going through a bit of a heat wave. We hit 110F (About 43C) here in my neck of the woods and um, no. I don't want it. I'm seeking solace in the fact that we just had the Solistice so I'm closer to my beloved colder temps.




Anyway, don't mind the puddle of sweat and lets move onto book club




I'm about 20% into My Type of Trouble. Digging the glimpses into the tragic backstories into both our leads and very much rooting for the downfall of the Big Bad (He's a tech bro and his wife is a library book banner BOO THIS COUPLE!). I had some stuff to catch up on so haven't read much

What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers