Tuesday, June 18, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: Still Recovering

 Hello, all and welcome to this week's book club! I hope everyone is having a good week!




Ummm.....I don't have much of a preamble ATM cuz I just remembered to write this just before going to bed so LET'S DO BOOK CLUB!!


So this week, I haven't read much. My anxiety for some reason is completely out of whack and I'm just an anxious hamster pretending to be a person. (Probably because of my yearly checkup is Thursday). I am gonna try to read Wednesday because I need these books read and I need to do some self care.


Speaking of reading, Twelfth Knight just came out this week. Here's my review right here if anyone is curious on my thoughts on it.


Anyway, what about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers