Wednesday, July 3, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: A Frazzled Book Club 7/3/24

Hello, all and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! Not gonna lie, I'm having a rough week. My seasonal depression has fully reared its ugly head the same week as my country's Independence Day which means everyone is being noisy and HAHAHA, I HATE EVERYTHING! Also, something broke my bedroom window last night and nearly caused a meltdown.





Still, I persist because there are books to be read. Let's get started


HAHA, I haven't read anything. I'm in full blanket burrito mode. I should be better next week though. I'm making baby steps. 


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers