Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Back From Vacation!! 10/9/24

 Guess who's back from break?! So if you're only following the blog itself or one of the newcomers to WednesdayBookClub, you might not have seen that I've basically been AWOL since late July. I won't go into details but I had a case of burnout along with some personal issues so my fantastic book club folks volunteered to take over for me for 2 months. Thank you to Gem, Nemesis, Bri, Jinxe and Fannie. You're all aces, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.





To the newcomers, hello! I'm GJ, the admin/Keeper of WednesdayBookClub (DungeonMaster if I finally get around to designing that cloak....). Let's get started!


So for those who missed it, I finished Most Wonderful Crime of the Year by Ally Carter. Here's the review but TLDR, I loved it. Twas a banger. I'm also finishing up the audiobook of Kyle Prue's How To Piss Off Men. I'm a fan of of his TikTok and if you like those, you'll love this book. It gives some insights into Kyle himself and why he does it and if you get the audiobook, you get an hour of him and his mom talking! Review for that will likely be up Thursday. (Two ARCs done, two more to go!)


Um, what else? I recently went to a BookBlogger/Tokker/Stagram event at my local bookstore and it's reminded me to use my Insta more. I haven't used it in a while and I feel motivated to get it back up.


Think that's it for me. What about you all? Read anything good this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WednesdayBookClub: 10/16/24

 Hello and welcome to another WednesdayBookClub, everyone! Still a bit weird to be back but still nice!  Um, I read some contracts for a pot...