Wednesday, June 14, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 06/14/23

Welcome to this week's book club, everyone! This is a low spoons week so that's why it's a little late. It's also gonna be a little shorter this week but we still doin' it. ONWARDS!!!




 

So this week, I finished A Novel Disguise by Samantha Larsen. It was a fun read with a good mystery that I. actually believed and B. Figured out only a few minutes before the protagonist did. Here's my full review and the book is already out.


I'm reading The Imporable Tales of Baskerville (Because I need to get these reviews out) and The Eternals but nothing to write home about yet.


What about you all? Anything good?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers